Sunday, 1 April 2012

Best April Fools Email Marketing

Well, I opened my email to see this and yes after seeing an advert for chocolate Philadelphia cheese spread, I will be the first to admit that it took me a while to click that this was just an April Fools joke. Genius Ha Ha!


You've got to love the email marketing idea's from Innocent Drinks. I very rarely buy their products, but I've subscribed to their emails because they are just so entertaining, quirky and fun.


Just thought I'd share the fun on. If you've got an interest in email marketing, I recommend you subscribe to their newsletters.


(Oh, because I've just took a screenshot of the email, you won't be able to click the links. If you are sick enough to think that mangoes and marmite may be a good idea for a drink, then the link to click is here http://www.innocentdrinks.co.uk/things-we-make/smoothies/mangoes-and-marmite)



No comments:

Post a Comment